~annyeong~

http://lenlenpinkue.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Should I Do??

I always listen this(the title above) song in my phone for many times..(can't count it anymore, but still under 100 times lol)..This is the 1 of the You're Beautiful OST theme songs..

                                                                                     
You're Beautiful OST or also known as He's Beautiful.
Cast: Park Shin Hye & Jang Geun Suk
 I really like the english cover version sing by JD Relic..hoho...so touching my heart,, ^^ im addicted to listen it..=))












& this is the lyric sing by JD relic: ^^

I can't let you go
My eyes will cry out the tears for you
I can't let walk
Cause once away
More tears will come tumbling down
Please don't go away
Just stay by my side

I hold you through out the night
Without you i don't know what i do
My heart still with you

Otteokajjo, What should i do?
Oh you leaving me tonight,
Otteokajjo, What should i do?
Baby don't leave me behind

Saranghaeyo, Yes i love you,
I'm calling out to you my star,
But you cannot hear my cry
Cause i can't tell you
With hoping it in tight














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...